This mint chocolate chip smoothie is in the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day coming up! Instead of getting your favorite cosmic green colored milk shake, try this healthy version of a “real” green smoothie. You won’t be sorry! Of course, this recipe calls for dairy-free milk and is naturally gluten an soy free.
Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie
- 8 Oz Your favorite dairy free milk Coconut or almond work well
- 1 Serving Chocolate or chocolate mint protein powder I use vegetarian pea/rice blend or a collagen protein
- 1 Cup Frozen organic baby spinach or kale
- 2-3 Mint leaves Or a few mint flavored stevia drops to taste
- 1 Tbsp Chocolate chips I like Enjoy Life mini chips
- Place 8 ounces of milk in your blender or cup, then add the protein powder, add chocolate chips and mint, then place frozen spinach and/or kale on top, and blend with an immersion stick or regular blender.
- You can also use fresh instead of frozen ingredients, in which case you will need to add some ice. Garnish with a few chocolate chips and a fresh mint leaf