Tis the season for everything pumpkin. That’s what inspired to me to come up with this SUPER YUMMY Pumpkin Pie Smoothie post work-out. Enjoy!
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 1 can coconut milk refrigerated canned
- 20 oz nut milk refrigerated
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup banana frozen
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice ( I used Primal Palate Pumpkin Spice)
- 1 tbsp crushed paleo pumpkin cookie OR ground flax seeds OR cacao nibs
For the Coconut Whip
- 1 can of coconut milk refrigerated overnight: scoop out the cream, blend with hand mixer until you get a whipped consistency. You can store the rest in the fridge for several days.
Putting it all together
- Layer the smoothie base and coconut whip a couple of times, then place a big dollop on top. Last, sprinkle with the crushed cookie, ground flax, or cacao nibs. Now enjoy!