This delicious snack was contributed by Jane Reich. It’s versatile base of nuts, seeds, and fruits offers you the opportunity to add in whatever you like! This particular batch was made with almonds, walnuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, and Bing cherries. Enjoy!
Chewy Paleo Granola
- 3 cups nuts and seeds (this batch was made with almonds, walnuts, cashews, and sunflower seeds).
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (can use less if you want it less chewy)
- 1/3 cup honey (can use less if you want it less chewy).
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup dried fruit unsweetened (this batch has Bing cherries)
- Use all organic ingredients and local honey if possible. Mix everything together and bake on a parchment lined cookie sheet for 30 min at 275 degrees. Once cooled, add in the dried fruit and enjoy!