Nothing like Halloween to inspire the use of pumpkin in recipes!! This is a super simple, yet YUMMY way to spice up your usual protein shake. You can use vanilla or chocolate vegetarian protein powder, depending on how chocolaty you want it to be! I made this one with a chocolate base because I love chocolate. However, if you want the pumpkin flavor to show up more I would recommend using vanilla as the base.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Protein Shake
- 8 Oz Coconut or almond milk
- 1 Serving Your favorite protein powder Vanilla or chocolate
- 1/2 Cup Organic pumpkin puree
- 1/4-1/2 Tsp Pumpkin pie spice I use Spicely's brand
- 1 Tbsp Chocolate chips I use Enjoy Life brand
- Ice cubes
- Blend with an immersion stick or in a blender, add ice until you get your desired consistency, more to make it thicker.
- Top with a few chocolate chips for garnish, and enjoy!